Justin Time - Reinstate Monica
Trying to write a game engine as I teach myself C++. Learning (all out of order), and helping others to learn when I can, along the way.
Seriously, reinstate Monica. You're doing yourselves more harm than good, all to support one employee's vendetta against inclusivity and her attempt to start a blood feud with the community.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 '17 at 23:10
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 792 792 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Puzzling 421 421 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 300 300 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 271 271 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 How would exposing a female warrior's (mostly) bare bottom help her in combat?
- 18 Can an Elven Wizard use a bow for an arcane focus?
- 17 Does a byte contain 8 bits, or 9?
- 17 Tell me... What am I?
- 16 Using enable_if with struct specialization
- 13 Do the Virtual Console Pokémon games use the original IV/EV system, or the revised system introduced in gen III?
- 12 Functional programming in C++. Implementing f(a)(b)(c)
- View more network posts →