I'm the founder and lead dev at Jitbit Software , my self-funded software startup, that builds a helpdesk ticketing system (customer support software) among other handy apps.
I'm a C# (mostly) developer with a LOT of customer support background (answering support requests was my side-job for years at a company I worked for), which eventually made me build my own customer support system. I actually believe that developers and even founders and CEOs still need to do support from time time. If support is good enough for Jeff Bezos, it's good enough for you :)
- Stack Overflow 39.2k 39.2k 1313 gold badges110110 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 623 623 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 430 430 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 407 407 22 gold badges55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Webmasters 251 251 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1131 How can you use optional parameters in C#?
- 392 Parsing CSV files in C#, with header
- 276 ASP.NET MVC - Find Absolute Path to the App_Data folder from Controller
- 244 Visual Studio 2013 hangs when opening a solution
- 141 jQuery if checkbox is checked
- 127 "open/close" SqlConnection or keep open?
- 114 Webclient / HttpWebRequest with Basic Authentication returns 404 not found for valid URL
- View more network posts →