My history of programming goes back to the TI-99, Atari 800 and Apple II.
I attended Rutgers U. (1994-2000), started in engineering but landed in computer science.
I've been working as a computer programmer since 1998. Since 2000 I've been mainly a C# programmer.
The past 3 years I've been doing line of business application development, which I very much enjoy.
I like education very much which is why I enjoy this site and the ideas behind it. Collaborative learning is one of the most exciting thing about the internet to me.
I'm jealous of good technical writers.
My dream job is to one day work on cutting edge educational software.
New York, NY
Member for 9 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 '15 at 2:28
- Stack Overflow 15.7k 15.7k 1414 gold badges5959 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.6k 4.6k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 585 585 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 543 543 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 150 Are exceptions as control flow considered a serious antipattern? If so, Why?
- 72 How to programmatically set SelectedValue of Dropdownlist when it is bound to XmlDataSource
- 62 Is there way to use Distinct in LINQ query syntax?
- 62 Any trick to defining an enum as flags/powers of 2 without eventually needing a calculator?
- 52 What is the meaning/reason for the generated entries in web.config>configuration>runtime>assemblyBinding?
- 42 Can I copy the nuget package configuration from one project to another?
- 35 how do i call both constructor initializers, base() and this()?
- View more network posts →