Software engineer with a consumer-related blog on the side. Check it out at http://www.littleadvisor.com. I'm mostly on Money@SE, although I do occasionally stop by at StackOverflow to play with the little kids there.
Do make sure to verify any tax or legal matters with a professional - EA, CPA or an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction.
No answer provided on any of the StackExchange forums was written or intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding any tax related penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person under the Internal Revenue Code, or (b) promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.
Anonymous posts on free websites are not substitute to any legal or tax advice, even if those who wrote them represent themselves as lawyers or accountants.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 12 '14 at 9:02
- Personal Finance & Money 115.5k 115.5k 1010 gold badges183183 silver badges308308 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.9k 18.9k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Expatriates 8.5k 8.5k 1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Travel 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.7k 4.7k 2323 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 298 Is it a scam if the person only wants to deposit into my account, not make a withdrawal?
- 239 I received $1000 and was asked to send it back. How was this scam meant to work?
- 108 What's the difference between "static" and "static inline" function?
- 90 Pay online: credit card or debit card?
- 80 I am considering leasing a new car for my ex-wife. What can go wrong?
- 66 Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- 56 Why are businesses allowed to deduct expenses from their income, while individuals generally cannot?
- View more network posts →