You: Do you know Jon Skeet?
Expert: I once tried to convince the community, it worked remarkably well.
You: Do you know Joel Spolsky?
Expert: I know joel spolsky to a certain degree at least.
You: Does he treat you well?
You: What is it like to work at Stack Exchange?
Expert: The answer is pretty complicated.
You: I'm listening.
Expert: I used to know someone who was listening.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
23 profile views
Last seen Jun 19 at 14:35
- Stack Overflow 112.2k 112.2k 1717 gold badges158158 silver badges245245 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 37k 37k 88 gold badges8585 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Photography 30.1k 30.1k 55 gold badges5757 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- The Workplace 6k 6k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.4k 5.4k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1044 How to get the screen width and height in iOS?
- 160 How can I tactfully suggest improvements to others' badly designed code during review?
- 152 How to reject a code review that you believe is unnecessary?
- 151 iPhone Simulator suddenly started running very slow
- 139 Why is it impossible to build a compiler that can determine if a C++ function will change the value of a particular variable?
- 131 Passing Data between View Controllers
- 125 Objective-C: init vs initialize
- View more network posts →