Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 '18 at 13:47
- Stack Overflow 25.1k 25.1k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 20.1k 20.1k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Code Review 5k 5k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 131 131 11 bronze badge
- Server Fault 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 72 How do you detect dependency problems with unit tests when you use mock objects?
- 59 How exactly should unit tests be written without mocking extensively?
- 49 How to describe an architectural shift that intentionally breaks REST standards?
- 49 Why is chaining setters unconventional?
- 40 Should one test the values of an enum using unit tests?
- 39 Is domain driven design an anti-SQL pattern?
- 32 Why are unit tests failing seen as bad?
- View more network posts →