Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '19 at 3:20
- Stack Overflow 29k 29k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 21.8k 21.8k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Code Review 5.1k 5.1k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 161 161 11 bronze badge
- Server Fault 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 73 How do you detect dependency problems with unit tests when you use mock objects?
- 59 How exactly should unit tests be written without mocking extensively?
- 50 How to describe an architectural shift that intentionally breaks REST standards?
- 50 Why is chaining setters unconventional?
- 40 Should one test the values of an enum using unit tests?
- 39 Is domain driven design an anti-SQL pattern?
- 32 Why are unit tests failing seen as bad?
- View more network posts →