top 2% this year
If I can use the word defenestrate in everyday conversation it brightens my day.
Learn to use your debugger. Stepping thru a small program that works is one way to learn the basis. Compile with max warnings, and fix all of them. The compiler is your friend.
I am a long time software developer; the keyboard I use is an old OmniKey that's over 25 years old (and goes thru two adapters). I like the high performance bits that get the work done, and my preferred UI is a command line.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen 31 secs ago
- Stack Overflow 21.3k 21.3k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Code Review 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 974 974 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 228 228 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 131 Should generated documentation be stored in a Git repository?
- 35 I'm in your .zips crackin' your passwords
- 32 Shorten condition to check that x is not any of four numbers
- 20 Comparing unordered_map vs unordered_set
- 19 The reason for top-level domains (TLDs)
- 17 Euler's Totient Function in x86 assembly (MASM)
- 17 Checking if a number is prime in NASM Win64 Assembly
- View more network posts →