“A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.”
― Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 30 '18 at 17:57
- Stack Overflow 722 722 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- The Workplace 317 317 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 295 295 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 216 216 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 209 209 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 10 Alert System Architecture
- 10 What happens if a double-faced card that is copying a different double-faced card transforms?
- 9 PowerShell prompt to continue execution of code
- 9 Can I transform a token copy of a double-faced card?
- 7 Would it be inappropriate to go around a recruiter and directly contact an employer with questions before a face-to-face interview?
- 5 MySQL data fetching without page refresh
- 5 Equivalent to pictures or videos for audio files
- View more network posts →