I'm a senior software engineer and systems administrator with twenty years of experience building everything from comprehensive ERP/CRM/CMS/ecommerce systems to 50-LOC chat rooms.
I was a founding member of the New Tag Deletionist Cabal, may it rest in peace. It was defeated by system-wide apathy to unnecessary tags.
- Stack Overflow 49.2k 49.2k 1313 gold badges9696 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 13.2k 13.2k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Information Security 935 935 88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 460 What are the best PHP input sanitizing functions?
- 295 What are the disadvantages of using persistent connection in PDO
- 164 Is there a point to minifying PHP?
- 149 How can I generate a 6 digit unique number?
- 133 PHP memcached Fatal error: Class 'Memcache' not found
- 126 Careless review upvotes are actively contributing to the quality problem, not correcting it
- 81 Why is passing the session id as url parameter insecure?
- View more network posts →