London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 1 month
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 23 Elegant way to pass multiple arguments to a function
- 19 What the c++ standard says about loosing throw specifier in default destructor
- 10 How to convert a std::string to const char* or char*
- 8 Map two types at compile time
- 8 How to implement float hashing with approximate equality
- 7 does adding a value at the end to a c++ enum defined in an header force recompilation?
- 6 Abstract class and operator!= in c++
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.