I am not longer active on this site, but if my posts help you and/or you need further help, do let me know on Twitter at @missingfaktor. I will try my best to respond!
Note: This profile description was written for StackOverflow, and was copied to all other StackExchange sites as-is.
- Stack Overflow 84.8k 84.8k 5353 gold badges264264 silver badges355355 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 711 711 11 gold badge88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 564 564 22 gold badges55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 342 What does "coalgebra" mean in the context of programming?
- 190 Defining a function with multiple implicit arguments in Scala
- 170 Advantages of std::for_each over for loop
- 135 Why doesn't Java allow to throw a checked exception from static initialization block?
- 127 What are some compelling use cases for dependent method types?
- 124 Cleaner way to update nested structures
- View more network posts →