Top network posts
- 58 How can I make a variable always equal to the result of some calculations?
- 48 Why is operator!= removed in C++20 for many standard library types?
- 40 Why do I need to explicitly write the 'auto' keyword?
- 36 Using intermediate variables for ternary operator (or similar) for better performance?
- 20 Extract a function name inside a macro
- 16 Is circumventing a class' constructor legal or does it result in undefined behaviour?
- 14 How to deprecate a macro in GCC?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 18 '18