- Stack Overflow 17.9k 17.9k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Code Review 341 341 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 186 186 77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow en español 113 113 55 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 109 109 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 How can I make a variable always equal to the result of some calculations?
- 39 Why do I need to explicitly write the 'auto' keyword?
- 36 Using intermediate variables for ternary operator (or similar) for better performance?
- 28 Why is std::type_info::operator!= removed in C++20?
- 20 Extract a function name inside a macro
- 15 Is circumventing a class' constructor legal or does it result in undefined behaviour?
- 12 auto with parentheses and initialiser list
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 18 '18