Software developer mainly for C++ and C occasionally Java, C#, perl, python. Did some web development in the past, too.
Top network posts
- 58 How can I make a variable always equal to the result of some calculations?
- 55 Why is operator!= removed in C++20 for many standard library types?
- 40 Why do I need to explicitly write the 'auto' keyword?
- 36 Using intermediate variables for ternary operator (or similar) for better performance?
- 20 Extract a function name inside a macro
- 18 Difference between shared mutex and mutex (why do both exist in C++ 11)?
- 17 Is circumventing a class' constructor legal or does it result in undefined behaviour?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.