Particular interests in computational modelling of useful things and related algorithms. Also, musical DSP.
B. Sc. in Mathematical Sciences (math, cs, stats minor) and doing a M. Sc. in Computational Sciences.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 '18 at 14:17
- Mathematics 6.5k 6.5k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.9k 2.9k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Philosophy 2.6k 2.6k 1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Sound Design 797 797 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 How are poisons discovered? Does someone have to die/be poisoned from it first?
- 25 Is the "legacy" of Marx & Engels unwarranted?
- 21 Can I compare real and complex eigenvalues?
- 19 What did Whitehead and Russell's "Principia Mathematica" achieve?
- 18 Cases when old references are valid?
- 17 When does maximum likelihood work and when it doesn't?
- 17 Is Cauchy distribution somehow an "unpredictable" distribution?
- View more network posts →