Like designing and optimizing software for performance.
In my daily job I work mostly with C# as well as database design/management in SQL server.
Mostly interested in: APIs, backend systems, front-end, software architecture, design patterns, refactoring, TDD, parallel and asynchronous programming concepts, software optimisation, low level programming (as in IoT, embedded systems), and a lot more...
Top network posts
- 57 Database source control
- 35 What does 'low in coupling and high in cohesion' mean
- 20 SQL Query for Selecting Multiple Records
- 18 How to decompress GZip in Stream (C#)?
- 18 Enable Full-Text Search on View with Inner Join
- 17 How to search sql server database for string?
- 17 Return StreamReader to Beginning
- View more network posts →