- Software Engineering 49.4k 49.4k 1313 gold badges9595 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.2k 18.2k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 226 226 11 silver badge11 bronze badge
- Mathematics 174 174 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 429 How can I deal with a team member who dislikes making comments in code?
- 308 Why do we need private variables?
- 192 Recursion or while loops
- 191 What does the term "Payload" mean in programming
- 144 Break on default case in switch
- 121 git - Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 1 commit
- 111 Is it an appropriate use of #define to make typing repeated code easier?
- View more network posts →