- Software Engineering 49.7k 49.7k 1313 gold badges9595 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.3k 18.3k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 203 203 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 201 201 11 silver badge11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 432 How can I deal with a team member who dislikes making comments in code?
- 309 Why do we need private variables?
- 195 What does the term "Payload" mean in programming
- 194 Recursion or while loops
- 144 Break on default case in switch
- 121 git - Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 1 commit
- 111 Is it an appropriate use of #define to make typing repeated code easier?
- View more network posts →