- Software Engineering 50.8k 50.8k 1313 gold badges9999 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 19k 19k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 203 203 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 201 201 11 silver badge11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 432 How can I deal with a team member who dislikes making comments in code?
- 316 Why do we need private variables?
- 217 What does the term "Payload" mean in programming
- 198 Recursion or while loops
- 153 Break on default case in switch
- 133 git - Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 1 commit
- 111 Is it an appropriate use of #define to make typing repeated code easier?
- View more network posts →