If you are interested in Domain-Driven Design you may be interested in my Hard Edges book.
- Shuttle.Esb service bus
- Shuttle.Core infrastructure / service hosting
- Shuttle.Recall event sourcing (experimental)
I have over 20 years of experience in the professional arena as a developer, consultant, and architect within many industries and have provided strategies and solutions that have contributed to the successful implementation of various systems. I believe firmly in the development of quality software that empowers users to get their job done.
My current focus is on domain-driven design implemented within an event-driven architecture based on message-oriented middle ware.
Top network posts
- 74 error while installing window service System.Security.SecurityException
- 27 Difference between SOA and ESB
- 23 Does Repository pattern kills ORM?
- 18 Why do we need service bus frameworks like NService Bus/MassTransit on top of message queuing systems like MSMQ/RabbitMQ etc?
- 15 DDD, difference between a Saga and an Event Dispatcher?
- 14 Cannot push to Hg project on Codeplex
- 10 delay mouseenter event and raise event if mouse inside the element
- View more network posts →