Propulsive .NET Developer with a keen eye for details in architecture. I love working on the bleeding edge and testing new—sometimes crazy ideas.
I have a pretty deep-rooted knowledge in the .NET Framework and the paradigms surrounding it. Self-proclaimed C#-fanboy, and coding enthusiast.
I also like the web.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 9 '17 at 14:09
Top network posts
- 23 Should I use HTTP status codes to describe application level events
- 17 Referencing a .NET Standard library from a Windows Class Library
- 6 Is it too verbose to always have 'modified' time stamps on all entities within a database?
- 5 MongoDB C# driver - Change Id serialization for inherited class
- View more network posts →