Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Cross Validated 13.2k 13.2k 1919 gold badges4545 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.6k 10.6k 1212 gold badges5656 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 5.1k 5.1k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 256 How would you explain covariance to someone who understands only the mean?
- 254 What is the enlightenment I'm supposed to attain after studying finite automata?
- 215 When (and why) should you take the log of a distribution (of numbers)?
- 215 Which "mean" to use and when?
- 123 How do negative margins in CSS work and why is (margin-top:-5 != margin-bottom:5)?
- 97 Understanding "variance" intuitively
- 91 What is the contribution of lambda calculus to the field of theory of computation?
- View more network posts →