BY DAY: Programmer obsessed with improving people's lives with technology
BY NIGHT: Father, husband, and learning enthusiast (in that order)
FOR FUN: Chess player, physics dabbler, and web master for Voces Solis
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 753 753 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 395 395 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 147 147 66 bronze badges
- Code Review 139 139 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 70 How is reactive programming different than event-driven programming?
- 46 Why was the statement (j++); forbidden?
- 41 Does this class design violate the single responsibility principle?
- 38 Was Scabbers in Ron's pocket during the Christmas feast in the 3rd book?
- 28 Copy byte array to another byte array in C#
- 22 How to have an in-place string that updates on stdout
- 20 What happens to the NEWTs or OWLs when a fifth/seventh year is chosen for the Triwizard Tournament?
- View more network posts →