I program with the .Net stack (VB.Net mostly, but C# when needed), administrate SQL Server databases, "fix" a wide variety of software and hardware, and do anything else needed in the office.
Lately, I've been doing more data analysis work in Python. I aggregate, validate, and analyze large quantities of time-series energy data. My work has been used to detect hidden problems with equipment on large campuses. Fixing these problems saved significant amounts of energy and money.
At home, I love to play with our puppies! (They're fully grown, but still our babies!)
When I have the time, I enjoy working on cars and trucks. I maintain our house as needed (and sometimes "improve" it) and help friends with side projects. I sometimes dabble with Arduinos to control various devices around the house, such as dampers, lights, and kilns.
St. Louis, MO
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 '19 at 15:31
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1k 1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Information Security 441 441 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Woodworking 373 373 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 361 361 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 How and why is my site being abused?
- 28 proper oil for 1940's era aluminum ford engine
- 21 How do you take field notes at below 0 °C, without freezing fingers?
- 19 Why and when should I wear a dust mask?
- 17 Do ceiling joists need to rest on cross beams?
- 13 Torx vs. Star Fasteners
- 12 How to dispose of engine coolant?
- View more network posts →