Facebook Research, Core Data Science
PhD holder in EE
Interests: machine learning, data mining, large-scale data processing, visualization, statistics
Programming Enthusiasms: C++, Python, Pandas, d3.js, Hive, Spark, Presto, Haskell, Giraph, Java, Hack
Tel Aviv, Israel
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '20 at 14:57
- Stack Overflow 65k 65k 99 gold badges108108 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4.2k 4.2k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Data Science 897 897 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Computer Science 228 228 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 111 111 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 188 Why does std::list::reverse have O(n) complexity?
- 61 Get total number of hours from a Pandas Timedelta?
- 52 How do I release memory used by a pandas dataframe?
- 51 In supervised learning, why is it bad to have correlated features?
- 51 Pandas recalculate index after a concatenation
- 49 Why are unsigned integers error prone?
- 37 Expected build-failure tests in CMake
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 12 '17