When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.
-- John Lennon
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 21 at 14:02
Top network posts
- 139 Different behaviour of comma operator in C++ with return?
- 109 Why do (only) some compilers use the same address for identical string literals?
- 68 Why can const members be modified in a constructor?
- 65 Why could const member be initialized twice?
- 63 What does "int* p=+s;" do?
- 54 Why are references not "const" in C++?
- 52 Changed rules for protected constructors in C++17?
- View more network posts →