- Mathematics 15.5k 15.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 2525 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Politics 845 845 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Chemistry 369 369 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 333 333 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 You have the right to remain silent, but why?
- 69 Why wasn't a specifier for `float` defined in `printf`?
- 65 Python subprocess/Popen with a modified environment
- 42 How far is the list of known primes known to be complete?
- 41 Why does declaring main as an array compile?
- 31 Why is max slower than sort?
- 25 What is the difference between casting to `float` and adding `f` as a suffix when initializing a `float`?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.