- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 301 301 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Information Security 249 249 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 149 149 44 bronze badges
- Politics 141 141 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 GCC allows arrays to be returned from function - bug or feature?
- 20 Why isn't the "noexcept" specifier part of the function type?
- 15 What are 'constexpr' useful for?
- 13 How to define thread safe array?
- 12 What is an 'extern inline' function and when to use?
- 12 Is it safe to access HTTP sites from Tor?
- 11 Why does compiler allow out-of-bounds array access even with constexpr index?
- View more network posts →