I embarked on a programming career in 2008 and have since worked with multiple technologies and architectures.
Over the last 11 years I developed desktop and web applications involving software stack by Microsoft - .NET Framework & .NET Core.
The last 3 years have been focused primarily on web development using SPA + Web API approach involving multi-tenant architecture and a multi-tier DDD-based framework.
I'm an active Open-Source contributor - on GitHub (aliakseiherman) you can find my 2 projects covering multi-tenant architecture.
My background also includes C++ experience - from 2008 to 2012 I ported apps from Delphi to C++ Builder.
I'm also a confident Linux user and also possess knowledge of software development using GNU C under Linux.
I've been paying close attention to mobile development and during past 3 years have gained experience with it as I code TTS apps for my personal needs using Xamarin Native Android API and Universal Windows Platform.
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- German Language 447 447 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 335 335 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 265 265 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 189 189 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 alternative meaning of "pickle"
- 18 AutoFac / .NET Core - Register DBcontext
- 17 JWT Authentication - UserManager.GetUserAsync returns null
- 13 Pitfalls of Domain Driven Design with Entity Framework
- 12 JWT authentication for ASP.NET Web API
- 10 run ASP.NET Core app under Linux on startup
- 9 Use ASP.NET MVC validation with jquery ajax?
- View more network posts →