I embarked on a programming career in 2008 and have since worked with multiple technologies and architectures.
Over the last 11 years I developed desktop and web applications involving software stack by Microsoft - .NET Framework & .NET Core.
The last 3 years have been focused primarily on web development using SPA + Web API approach involving multi-tenant architecture and a multi-tier DDD-based framework.
I'm an active Open-Source contributor - on GitHub (aliakseiherman) you can find my 2 projects covering multi-tenant architecture.
My background also includes C++ experience - from 2008 to 2012 I ported apps from Delphi to C++ Builder.
I'm also a confident Linux user and also possess knowledge of software development using GNU C under Linux.
I've been paying close attention to mobile development and during past 3 years have gained experience with it as I code TTS apps for my personal needs using Xamarin Native Android API and Universal Windows Platform.
- Stack Overflow 998 998 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- German Language 282 282 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 215 215 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 165 165 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Code Review 149 149 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 alternative meaning of "pickle"
- 11 JWT Authentication - UserManager.GetUserAsync returns null
- 11 AutoFac / .NET Core - Register DBcontext
- 9 Pitfalls of Domain Driven Design with Entity Framework
- 8 JWT authentication for ASP.NET Web API
- 8 Use ASP.NET MVC validation with jquery ajax?
- 7 How to get User at Service Layer
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 13 '18