IT Security, Exchange Server, C#, Xamarin, and all things Azure SaaS, PaaS, IaaS.
Unintentional O'Rilley contributor to Blockchain: Blueprint for the New Economy
Self taught, asks lots of questions. Exited social media, relearning the benefits of
Member for 8 years, 8 months
12 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '18 at 14:29
Top network posts
- 162 How can I debug a HTTP POST in Chrome?
- 85 How do I debug an emoticon-based URL?
- 82 How feasible is it for a CA to be hacked? Which default trusted root certificates should I remove?
- 77 How to write an email regarding IT Security that will be read, and not ignored by the end user?
- 71 Would it be good secure programming practice to overwrite a "sensitive" variable before deleting it?
- 70 Should SSL be terminated at a load balancer?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
8 “pi” character in Captcha… really? Sep 5 '10
6 How long do I have access to deleted posts? Aug 20 '13
5 Tag: Synonym TFS with Team Foundation Server Nov 27 '12
-1 “Rant” tag - Should it exist? Mar 10 '11