Philosopher, romantic, swashbuckler... Old enough to know better.
I'm into JVM languages - Groovy, Fantom, Thorn, Scala, Clojure, and, of course, Java. Lately I've run into a lot of .NET work and I don't mind it at all. When I'm not on the clock, I hack electronic toys, hydraulics, and the weather.
I run at least 7 kilometers a day and always believe love could be just around the corner!
Top network posts
- 168 Is there anything that can be done with recursion that can't be done with loops?
- 75 Should I be using both AngularJS and ASP.NET MVC?
- 30 A client wants us to screen work machines for pornography. Is it possible?
- 21 Does this code solve the square/rectangle Liskov Substution Principle example?
- 18 How do programmers in the West see programmers in the East?
- 18 Maintain API vs. using idioms in a port
- 17 How to write efficient code despite heavy deadlines
- View more network posts →