Writer of the 41++ Programming Language, which is designed to be human readable as a good introductory language.
Also write the "On Error Resume Prior" blog, which is where I file some of my thoughts on mathematics and computer science.
I am currently working on a Simple Preprocessor (
spp), that allows for easy integration of preprocessing tools with compilers and interpreters.
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Mathematics 586 586 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 507 507 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 226 226 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 203 203 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 Why would a program compile for me, but not for another person?
- 20 Is there foreshadowing that Bashir was genetically modified?
- 16 ceil conterpart for Math.floorDiv in Java?
- 14 What do bitwise operators look like in 3d?
- 14 How many years of millisecond timestamps can be represented by 41 bits?
- 12 What actually happened with the tractor beam in The Voyager Conspiracy?
- 11 People who downvote all answers on a post because the question is low quality
- View more network posts →