- Physicist (German "Diplom" graduation)
- Computer Science interests:
- 3D graphics (Online and Offline)
- signal processing
- CPU architectures
- compiler design and implementation
- embedded and realtime systems
- Stack Overflow 136.6k 136.6k 1111 gold badges141141 silver badges241241 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Game Development 271 271 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 261 261 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 253 253 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 124 How to deal with symbol collisions between statically linked libraries?
- 110 Calculating normals in a triangle mesh
- 105 Hide console of Windows Application
- 82 Creating a GLSL Arrays of Uniforms?
- 77 How to deal with symbol collisions between statically linked libraries?
- 74 Creating a 3D sphere in Opengl using Visual C++
- 61 Should I calculate matrices on the GPU or on the CPU?
- View more network posts →