- Physicist (German "Diplom" graduation)
- Computer Science interests:
- 3D graphics (Online and Offline)
- signal processing
- CPU architectures
- compiler design and implementation
- embedded and realtime systems
- Stack Overflow 141.5k 141.5k 1111 gold badges151151 silver badges254254 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Game Development 281 281 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 281 281 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 278 278 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 How to deal with symbol collisions between statically linked libraries?
- 117 Calculating normals in a triangle mesh
- 110 Hide console of Windows Application
- 89 Creating a GLSL Arrays of Uniforms?
- 81 How to deal with symbol collisions between statically linked libraries?
- 77 Creating a 3D sphere in Opengl using Visual C++
- 63 Should I calculate matrices on the GPU or on the CPU?
- View more network posts →