“It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.”
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Parenting 463 463 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Information Security 391 391 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Linguistics 389 389 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 261 261 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 Can a punishment be devoid of any "violence"?
- 21 How to #include a file from a Velocity template using ClasspathResourceLoader
- 19 How to #include a file from a Velocity template using ClasspathResourceLoader
- 19 Why do even completely illiterate persons, who speak their national language poorly, speak their local dialect with perfection?
- 18 What does "random" mean in the context of password creation?
- 15 Does space curvature automatically imply extra dimensions?
- 11 Is it a bad idea to have the user choose the TOTP secret instead of generating it automatically?
- View more network posts →