- Stack Overflow 14.2k 14.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.5k 6.5k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- The Workplace 687 687 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 565 565 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1123 Gradle build without tests
- 64 Gradlew behind a proxy
- 55 Is it good practice to catch a checked exception and throw a RuntimeException?
- 50 How can one recover after misspeaking in an interview?
- 48 How important is positive feedback in code reviews?
- 29 How do I assert my exception message with JUnit Test annotation?
- 27 Should a developer argue against unnecessary or harmful features?
- View more network posts →
1 Undoing an upvote? Oct 7 '11