I'm tilly on Perlmonks, btilly on Hacker News, and am active in many forums. I know Perl and math pretty well, but dabble in lots of things.
Santa Ana, CA
Member for 10 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 '16 at 1:40
- Stack Overflow 35.5k 35.5k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 18.1k 18.1k 11 gold badge4646 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 233 233 11 silver badge
- Skeptics 216 216 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 How would you react if someone told you your code is a mess?
- 61 How to use multiple LEFT JOINs in SQL?
- 55 Ranges in Erlang
- 49 Boyer Moore Algorithm Understanding and Example?
- 49 Algorithm for simplifying decimal to fractions
- 44 How does MongoDB avoid the SQL injection mess?
- 36 FIltering on the join?
- View more network posts →