I'm tilly on Perlmonks, btilly on Hacker News, and am active in many forums. I know Perl and math pretty well, but dabble in lots of things.
Santa Ana, CA
Member for 8 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 '16 at 1:40
- Stack Overflow 28.8k 28.8k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 17.7k 17.7k 11 gold badge4343 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 233 233 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Skeptics 206 206 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 How would you react if someone told you your code is a mess?
- 53 Ranges in Erlang
- 48 How to use multiple LEFT JOINs in SQL?
- 46 Boyer Moore Algorithm Understanding and Example?
- 42 How does MongoDB avoid the SQL injection mess?
- 41 Algorithm for simplifying decimal to fractions
- 34 Conflict-free Replicated Data Types (CRDT) vs Paxos or Raft
- View more network posts →