I'm tilly on Perlmonks, btilly on Hacker News, and am active in many forums. I know Perl and math pretty well, but dabble in lots of things.
Santa Ana, CA
Member for 10 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 '16 at 1:40
- Stack Overflow 35k 35k 33 gold badges4646 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 18.1k 18.1k 11 gold badge4646 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 233 233 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Skeptics 216 216 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 How would you react if someone told you your code is a mess?
- 60 How to use multiple LEFT JOINs in SQL?
- 55 Ranges in Erlang
- 49 Boyer Moore Algorithm Understanding and Example?
- 46 Algorithm for simplifying decimal to fractions
- 44 How does MongoDB avoid the SQL injection mess?
- 35 Conflict-free Replicated Data Types (CRDT) vs Paxos or Raft
- View more network posts →