Research Scientist, University Instructor, Director CMMB Core facility http://biology.usf.edu/cmmb/research/facility/ University of South Florida Tampa, Fl.
Mammalian tissue culture, fluorescent microscopy, Flow cytometry, Microarray, molecular cloning . . .
Developer: PHP, SQL, CSS, JS, Bootstrap and Jquery
Member for 5 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 '15 at 20:45
- Biology 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 561 561 77 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Pets 487 487 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 257 257 33 gold badges44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Webmasters 233 233 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Why would a plant evolve to produce an addictive chemical?
- 26 How can I free a snake from duct tape?
- 16 Why does rabies cause hydrophobia?
- 15 Pipetting damage to cells
- 13 Web safety for child's website
- 12 Why do people with Down syndrome get fewer cancers?
- 12 What is seafoam? What does it do? How do you use it?
- View more network posts →