- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 1414 gold badges4949 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 457 457 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 321 321 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 195 195 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 153 153 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 116 Is floating point math broken?
- 27 Why does Trinity's kiss revive Neo in The Matrix?
- 20 Is there a convention to the order of modifiers in C#?
- 16 Are nested types implicitly static?
- 12 Checking if Type or instance implements IEnumerable regardless of Type T
- 12 Unable to step into or break in method called inside Linq query/expression
- 11 Cast uint to Int32
- View more network posts →