If you want to know about me, please see my website: https://www.owlfolio.org/ .
DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH ANY SORT OF JOB OFFER.
The policy of treating comment threads as ephemeral and "not for extended discussion" is wrong, is actively harmful to the community, and I will not cooperate with it in any way.
Using people's preferred pronouns is basic courtesy and it is reasonable for the code of conduct to insist on it.
(I go by "he", for the record.)
- Stack Overflow 118.7k 118.7k 3131 gold badges216216 silver badges316316 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.5k 3.5k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.7k 2.7k 1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 686 Repeat string to certain length
- 441 A new (2018) update to our Terms of Service is here
- 346 We're examining the implementation of arbitration in the 2018 ToS update
- 331 Why are variables "i" and "j" used for counters?
- 327 How to undo the effect of "set -e" which makes bash exit immediately if any command fails?
- 252 How does a Segmentation Fault work under-the-hood?
- 246 What does the brk() system call do?
- View more network posts →