I am an experienced VB3-6, C# v1-v4 asp asp.net progammer. I have some C experience but I am finally after all these years detemined to conquor C++ (And not just the C++/cli that is soooooo easy compared to real C++)
Member for 8 years, 9 months
13 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 '11 at 20:46
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 435 435 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 363 363 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 193 193 33 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 133 133 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 29 web application exists on both the local IIS web server and the IIS Express web server
- 21 How to in-code supply the password to a connection string in an ADO.Net Entity Data Model
- 13 I think my team found a bug in 64bit compiler, can others either confirm or tell my why this is correct?
- 9 What is the name of this "backup plan of last resort" trope?
- 8 Using EF 4.1 Inserting a parent record and multiple child records as a single "Unit of Work"
- 6 How to keep area of canvas centered in a ScrollViewer when Zoomed in or out, and not everything can be displayed in the viewing window
- 5 .net framework versions (or what runs what?)
- View more network posts →