I graduated Oxford (the University) with honours and a physics degree. Now I'm working in C++ and Python as a QUANT in Oxford (the city). I'm also doing some game development on the side.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '16 at 10:01
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 88 gold badges2727 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Game Development 426 426 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 354 354 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Travel 211 211 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 193 193 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 146 Zoom in on a point (using scale and translate)
- 61 Zoom in on a point (using scale and translate)
- 25 What is the difference between an impulse and a force related to a physics engine?
- 22 webcam access in c++
- 12 How would interplanetary stock-exchanges work?
- 9 How many times do you have to circle the Earth to break orbit?
- 6 Flying in the EU, can I transit in Istanbul airport without a passport?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 13 '15