Bioengineer by education, Software Developer by trade. I have primarily worked on medical instruments doing everything from GUI design, refactoring, machine learning and tool making, computer vision, scripting, and a bit of software architecture for the components and layers I happen to work upon.
I work hard to provide for my family who I love without limit and software has been where I was given a first opportunity to contribute to this thing we call industry.
San Francisco Bay Area
Member for 5 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 31 '19 at 7:38
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.5k 1.5k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Server Fault 597 597 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 549 549 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 Why would a lender care who paid off a debt during a refinance evaluation?
- 27 Force "net user" command to set password longer than 14 characters
- 20 How to scroll without moving my cursor in Visual Studio Code from the Keyboard
- 20 Force "net user" command to set password longer than 14 characters
- 19 System Python conflict between Anaconda and existing Python installation
- 19 Sports word for winning by opponent quitting
- 16 macOS equivalent of the "where" command used in a Windows Command Prompt
- View more network posts →