audio DSP algorithmist. i hate ugly, quick-n-dirty, non-modular coding worse than any person on the planet. i also think that C++ is, for the most part, an ugly and inelegant language. even though it's "less powerful", i prefer straight C.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
43 profile views
Last seen Nov 26 '17 at 23:43
- Signal Processing 13.6k 13.6k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Academia 2k 2k 1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 My professor gave me a bad grade and wouldn't discuss it further, I think some prejudice may be involved. How should a student proceed?
- 42 Why don't fair coin tosses "add up"? Or... is "gambler's fallacy" really valid?
- 38 A frequent reviewer seems to have a grudge against me. What to do?
- 33 Why are there no stars visible in this photograph?
- 32 Why do we choose 44.1 kHz as recording sampling rate?
- 28 Can I learn the course material for the first time while I'm teaching it?
- 24 Why is energy not an SI base unit?
- View more network posts →