audio DSP algorithmist. i hate ugly, quick-n-dirty, non-modular coding worse than any person on the planet. i also think that C++ is, for the most part, an ugly and inelegant language. even though it's "less powerful", i prefer straight C.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
43 profile views
Last seen Nov 26 '17 at 23:43
Top network posts
- 42 Why don't fair coin tosses "add up"? Or... is "gambler's fallacy" really valid?
- 41 My professor gave me a bad grade and wouldn't discuss it further, I think some prejudice may be involved. How should a student proceed?
- 38 A frequent reviewer seems to have a grudge against me. What to do?
- 31 Why are there no stars visible in this photograph?
- 30 Why do we choose 44.1 kHz as recording sampling rate?
- 27 Can I learn the course material for the first time while I'm teaching it?
- 24 Why is energy not an SI base unit?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
0 can this SE do LaTeX? [duplicate] Mar 4 '17
-7 a tale of two Stack Exchange groups Nov 25 '17