Specializing in testing of safety-related embedded systems with software written mostly in C++98. This includes developing own testing instruments in C++ and Python, scripting in Windows batch files and Bash (Linux and MinGW) and advanced usage of version control systems Git and SVN.
I also do PHP programming in the free-time and work with multimedia, mostly on OS X.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '16 at 7:54
- Ask Ubuntu 7.6k 7.6k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Super User 856 856 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 396 396 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Different 167 167 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 Why does mount happen over an existing directory?
- 46 How to test with Python's unittest that a warning has been thrown?
- 45 The disk image is 497GB smaller than the target device
- 40 Is it possible to install Firefox on Ubuntu with no desktop enviroment?
- 35 How to install local .deb packages with apt-get
- 24 Create a folder "Photo" inside all directories recursively
- 23 Booting into text mode in 16.04
- View more network posts →