Specializing in testing of safety-related embedded systems with software written mostly in C++98. This includes developing own testing instruments in C++ and Python, scripting in Windows batch files and Bash (Linux and MinGW) and advanced usage of version control systems Git and SVN.
I also do PHP programming in the free-time and work with multimedia, mostly on OS X.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '16 at 7:54
- Ask Ubuntu 8.7k 8.7k 66 gold badges3636 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 694 694 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 203 203 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Why does mount happen over an existing directory?
- 50 How to test with Python's unittest that a warning has been thrown?
- 45 How to install local .deb packages with apt-get
- 45 The disk image is 497GB smaller than the target device
- 40 Is it possible to install Firefox on Ubuntu with no desktop enviroment?
- 24 Create a folder "Photo" inside all directories recursively
- 23 Getting IP address of a direct-connected computer
- View more network posts →