Self-taught, programming professionally since 2006. Devout Christian.
Just how fond am I of rhetorical questions intended to make you think and correct your original posting?
If I edit your post and mention "removed X bait", it's because you said something that sounded close/delete-worthy, but wasn't. Caution is recommended in future.
I do not answer questions mistakenly directed to the email address I purposely do not list here. Ask them here on the site, or if you're question-banned, work on that.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
10 profile views
Last seen Mar 11 at 2:27
- Meta Stack Exchange 12.5k 12.5k 66 gold badges3636 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 9.4k 9.4k 99 gold badges3737 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 4.4k 4.4k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 99 gold badges2828 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 515 515 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 95 Does "unbuild" in "Unbuild your Legos before putting them back into the box" sound natural?
- 68 What does "chrome" mean besides the metal?
- 61 Can Voyager 1 or 2, theoretically, return to earth if given instructions before their electronic instruments shut down in 2025?
- 57 Why do deep space probes have to be sterilized?
- 52 ELI5: Why do they say that Israel would have been the fourth country to land a spacecraft on the Moon and why do they call it low cost?
- 43 Why not keep the engine for multi-stage rockets?
- 42 What does web-mistress imply as a job title
- View more network posts →