- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 401 401 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 311 311 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- History 253 253 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 223 223 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 29 Does C# 6.0's new null-conditional operator go against the Law of Demeter?
- 21 Is there a size of rectangle that retains its ratio when it's folded in half?
- 15 How common was it for people to live 80+ years in the 17th century?
- 12 What is it called when a music has two concurrent tempos
- 11 Does 10 heads in a row increase the chance of the next toss being a tail?
- 11 running PIL on 64bit
- 11 Why should I inject IHttpContextAccessor as a Singleton
- View more network posts →