- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 621 621 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Super User 257 257 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 193 193 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 how to make putty ssh connection never to timeout when user is idle?
- 34 Performance: greater / smaller than vs not equal to
- 30 C3.js - Timeseries with time fails to parse
- 29 What does [:] mean in groovy?
- 20 How can I pad an integer with zeros on the left?
- 13 C3.js - Timeseries with time fails to parse
- 11 Which emoji can be used as variables in Java, visible in Eclipse?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.