Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 42.4k 42.4k 66 gold badges6161 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Code Review 16.5k 16.5k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.5k 7.5k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Chess 211 211 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 Is declaration of variables expensive?
- 87 Why do some websites have ?utf8=✓ in their title?
- 67 Should I compare a std::string to "string" or "string"s?
- 39 Tags that only exist on locked questions, should we treat these the same as tags that don't exist at all?
- 38 Would replacing ' :: ' with ' . ' create ambiguities in C++?
- 37 Add format for logs/warnings/error messages which allows word-wrapping and preserves newlines
- 37 Seed std::mt19937 from std::random_device
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.