Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 at 15:37
- Travel 7.2k 7.2k 2323 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 922 922 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Employer asking us to move items that are approximately 1000 lbs (450 kg) each. How can I address this issue properly so that no one gets hurt?
- 79 How is it possible for a hotel to have Wifi but no internet access?
- 65 In C#, why are variables declared inside a try block limited in scope?
- 64 How to survive a timeshare promotional trip?
- 62 In Windows, using the command line, how do you check if a remote port is open?
- 54 Was this scene in "The Last Jedi" an homage to "Hardware Wars"?
- 45 Texas, USA speed ticket as a European citizen, already left the country
- View more network posts →