I'm currently attending Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne and studying Computer Science.
I am a non-professional programmer (not employed in software development, but open to it should the opportunity present itself). Knowledgeable in C, UNIX and GNU/Linux operating systems, and (to a lesser extent) Java.
My hobbies are mostly related to computer hardware. By hardware, I mean in the sense of microcontrollers, CPU's, and other computer components. I primarily have learned in the relatively discrete home computers of the 1980's. I have picked up some Z80 and 6502 assembly knowledge in the process, and written tiny programs for my VIC-20 and my NES/Famicom. I'm always eager to learn more about how they actually work at the lowest level, and I am proud to say I think I know enough to build a small, 1980's style one from the ground up now.
Fort Wayne, IN, United States
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 '16 at 18:52
- Unix & Linux 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 963 963 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 857 857 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 346 346 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 210 Why is 'ls' suddenly wrapping items with spaces in single quotes?
- 50 How can I disable the red Software Update notification bubble on the System Preferences app in MacOS Mojave (not App Store)?
- 47 How can I disable the red Software Update notification bubble on the System Preferences app in MacOS Mojave (not App Store)?
- 47 How do I get the serial key for Visual Studio Express?
- 21 How to consider bitrate, -maxrate and -bufsize of a video for web
- 19 Debian - apt (not apt-get) autocompletion not working
- 17 run Mac OS X applications on Linux
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 11 '15