Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 37.8k 37.8k 66 gold badges9090 silver badges196196 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 980 980 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 311 311 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Computer Science 266 266 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 Why doesn't Haskell's Prelude.read return a Maybe?
- 93 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 77 Monads vs. Arrows
- 77 How does deriving work in Haskell?
- 61 Etymology of "String"
- 49 Recursion schemes for dummies?
- 44 Haskell function composition (.) and function application ($) idioms: correct use
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.